Eyebrow Wax & Tint – All You Need to Know!
An eyebrow wax and tint involves shaping the perfect brow (the waxing part), before applying a semi-permanent dye (the tint). This effect produces a more defined, more dramatic, and more clearly structured eyebrow, which can last up to 3 weeks and making it much easier to crave out your own brow shape when filling in.
Eyebrow tinting can help the brows appear thicker, fresher, and overall, more youthful (helping to hide those pesky greys!). It’s important to remember when tinting it’s not a case of going super dark or super light. Rather, it’s about aiming to match your complexion and enhance your natural eyebrow colour.
What are the Steps of an Eyebrow Wax & Tint?
An eyebrow wax & tint treatment is extremely straightforward and an overall quick process. Once you’ve identified what kind of style and look you want to achieve the treatment can begin, which involves the main steps below:
- Prepare the area – clean and make sure it is free from product or any oil.
- Applying the correct tint shade. Mix your dye and allow it a minute to develop then apply it to the eyebrow mapping out the desired shape.
- Leaving the dye to develop on the hair and skin. The length of time the tint is left will depend on the darkness wanted.
- Wipe and clean the eyebrow, removing the excess dye and preparing it for waxing.
- Proceed to waxing the eyebrows once all dye is removed. Apply the wax in the required areas to help achieve the desired shape and structure.
Obviously, we have simplified these steps for the purpose of the blog, there is much more skill involved in the application and execution of a professional eyebrow wax and tint. Yet you can still see that overall, the wax and tint treatment is quick and not hugely complicated, still achieving phenomenal results!
If your interested in learning more about the wax and tint process KMK Salon Supplies provides a Beautiful Brow Wax and Tint Course, coupled with a range of more specialized eyebrow training courses, all available for purchase today!
What are the Benefits of Eyebrow Waxing and Tinting?
There are many benefits associated with using the simple waxing and tinting method for maintaining your eyebrows, below we have discussed a few.
- Waxing and tinting is a very quick and simple process, that’s completely comfortable.
- Waxing your eyebrows enables for a more controlled regrowth of the hair, meaning over time your brows will naturally grow to the desired shape.
- Waxing your eyebrows gives an excellent sharp and clean shape.
- Using tint in conjunction with waxing gives the eyebrows a fuller, more symmetrical, and better-defined appearance.
- The results after this treatment are immediate, giving you that fuller defined look from the second you leave the beauticians.
- The simple method of wax and tint gives long lasting results, waxing your brows pulls hair out at the roots meaning the regrowth will be slower. The tinting process gives you smudge-proof results, removing the need for filling in.
- The results of a professional wax and tinting job can last anywhere in between 4 to 6 weeks depending on your skin and hair time.
If your interested in learning more about a traditional eyebrow wax and tint or If you’d like to become a professional check out KMK’s Beautiful Brows Wax and Tint Course. Here you’ll learn top industry tips and tricks to achieving the best results, the course also includes a kit meaning you’ll receive all the essential tools to produce flawless brows.
This course is offered through studying online or in-house to provide completely flexible training to suit everyone’s needs, if you have any questions or queries don’t hesitate to contact us here at KMK Salon Supplies and KMK Advanced Beauty Training.
If your interested in training in-house please contact us at either of our Advanced Beauty Training Schools for more information on our next date:
Carrick-on-Shannon: (071) 962 1766
Armagh: +44 792 168 6602